Saturday, March 12, 2011

Orderin'

Hi Everyone!

Just a few hours ago I ordered the perfect shoes from Urban Outfitters. They were only 19 euros (it was sale, they used to be 37 euros!!) I've been searching for these shoes for so long. I first saw these shoes on the Blooming Leopold's blog:


















She said she bought them at Urban Outfitters and I thought they were gorgeous! So, I checked the online shop, but I couldn't find them.. Instead I found these:






































































Aren't they perfect? I'm so happy!! Unfortunately, I ran out of money after ordering this pair of shoes, but it's worth it!

When they arrive, I'll make another blogpost on them.
If I'd had the money, I'd have bought this beautiful dress too:




It's beautiful!! From now on I'm going to save my money for London. So I can buy a dress at Dahlia!

Love,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment