Saturday, April 2, 2011

Script Frenzy

Hey there!

A while ago I found something on the internet: NaNoWriMo. It's a website where you can join to write a novel in only one month. I actually wanted to join it, but I was too late. Then I got an e-mail about Script Frenzy. It's technically the same, but this is more focussed on dialogue writing. If you want to join now, you have one day less, just like me because I kind off forgot all about it untill now.
I just started my stage play, and I've only made up my mind about the characters. I've got four names. I'm not that far yet..
I'm very excited about this, because I really want to make the 100 pages before the 30th of April. It's just so hard to think of a story, and to tell it just in dialogue. As you guys probably know, I love mysteries. I just have to make one up to write it.
As I'm writing this blogpost, I'm still thinking about the story, so I'm kind off distracted.
Anyhow, I wanted to get this out there in the world: I'm joining the Script Frenzy and I think you should too. Well, maybe not this april, but next year. You can also join the NaNoWriMo in november!


















^That's me, by the way

Love,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment