Friday, June 24, 2011

Broke again!

Hi!

Again I have to inform you that I have no money, while in need of a lot of stuff!
I did manage to order a beautiful skirt and some rings from h&m.


They were all rather cheap, and I can just pay next month.. Luckily I've finally found a job! Now I'm a shop assistant at the local supermarket. I'll start next tuesday, so I'll finally have some extra money and maybe I can buy all the stuff on my wishlist.
My Wishlist:

• Cover FX Concealer (for sale at Sephora)
• Body Shop sleep stuff, you spray it on your pillow and you'll get sleepy. I need it when my lullabies on my Ipod don't do the trick.
• Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader
You see, this is actually an old wishlist which I just saved on my computer, but I allready bought this DVD!! (And watched it several times)
• Something yellow to wear
As you can read up here, I just ordered a yellow skirt, so when it arrives I can cross that one out too!
• A necklace/bracelet
Well, I just bought three rings, so I cant wait untill July for more jewelery.
• Flowers for in my hair (like clips)
• Yellow All Stars (ooh, I've been wanting these for years, but I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY)
• A CD by The Gentlemen
I just ordered this too (I do have money for this though, I've kept it save untill they call me that it arrived)

Love,
Mia the Shop Assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment