Friday, November 25, 2011

Jane Eyre




Jane Eyre never really appealed me. I had seen the series a thousand times, but I never really liked it. I think I grew out of that dislike, because when I heard that there was going to be a new film with Mia Wasikowska, I was thrilled! I really wanted to see it so I went to Zwolle with my sister.

The story of Jane Eyre is filled with mystery and excitement. Of course most of all, it´s filled with romance and heartache. Jane is a very clever woman, also a very good woman despite her experiences in the past. I just love Jane, but when I learned that Mia was going to be the leading actress in this film, I couldn´t be happier. I knew Mia from Alice in Wonderland and I thought she was wonderful. She was also a good Jane, but she´s just too beautiful.
The film was just so beautiful. The music, the colours, the images were all amazing. Everything was peaceful. It was really relaxing to watch it. The setting was so beautifully filmed, like you were really there and you could almost feel the wind in your hair.. The dress Jane wore was so beautiful. It was simple, but everything Mia would wear, would look stunning..

I hope everyone will enjoy this film as much as I did. I´ve been listening to the soundtrack suite for weeks now and suddenly I felt the need to read the book. (I know, shame on me for not have read it yet, but I don’t have time for these little joys in life since I’m in the final year of school)

I will definitely read it, and when I have I will tell you how much I loved it.

Love, Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment