Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Little Red Riding Hood


Hey everyone!

You might recognise the picture above since it is my new banner. I have changed the look of my blog a little bit and I'm really happy with the result. I have made these pictures last sunday. It was a beautiful autumn day, probably the last weekend with all the coloured leaves on the trees. I expect the trees to be empty next weekend so I had to make some pictures of the nature reserve that's close to my house. 










Also I have continued watching Once Upon A Time and started to love Little Red Riding Hood. I adore her character, both in Storybrooke and in the enchanted forest. She's smart, beautiful and funny. You can read here what I've written about the series before.

I will not give away any of the plot lines of Ruby, except that she is awesomely badass (if I might use that word). 

Here some screen caps to make you excited for the series:




These images are from this website
I have a red cape (which I wear in the first picture) and I felt like Red Riding Hood walking through the woods like that. 

I love autumn. *sigh*


Oh hello there kitty! This little man is called Frans. He's actually not ours, but he's been eating our cat food for over a year now, so we are like his foster family. He's such a sweet fellow!

I hope you enjoyed these typical Dutch views,

Love,
Mia



No comments:

Post a Comment