Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Wishlist: BAGS

Dear bag,

I mean-
Dear reader,

Since it is autumn (finally), and autumn is my favourite season for shopping, I've been stuck on the internet looking for the perfect autumn accessories and clothes. I have bought quite a lot too, I must admit, but I can't buy everything I want.

I have only one bag that I use regularly; for work, shopping and whenever I go out of the house and need stuff that I can't fit in the pockets of my coat. Therefore I do not regret drooling over beautiful patterned, non-patterned, leather or faux-leather, red, blue, brown - basically any bag.

Here are some of my favourite finds for you to drool over:


1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I have, and let me know what bag you want to buy for this autumn! (or which bag you HAVE been able to buy if this is the case)

Love,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment