Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas and not Christmas

Hey!

Today I have two different songs. I wanted to post Christmas songs until Christmas every week, but I have such a beautiful song that I want you to hear. Therefore I just put two songs in one post (it's my blog, so I make the rules!)

Firstly, I wanted to let the world hear this song. It's called Your hand in mine by Explosions in the Sky. It's an instrumental song and I love it. Also I love the title, it's so romantic!


Secondly I have a christmas song!

This song is by Relient K, a christian punk/rock band I've loved since I don't know how long. The song, Twelve Days of Christmas, is probably a very familiar one. This version, however, is a rather funny and interesting one!

Have fun listening to the songs, and don't forget to check out other songs by these bands if you liked them!



Love,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment