Sunday, June 22, 2014

June 2014

June has been a very busy month filled with exams and essays and in between trying to remember that I'm going to Norway in only one week. I still can't believe it. Anyway, tomorrow is my last exam and the deadline for my last essay. I hope that I'll pass both and that I can go to Bergen without any worries on my mind.

I'll be vlogging and blogging my whole trip, which will be a month. The videos will be uploaded on my youtube channel, but I will post them here as well.
    I'll leave on Sunday and take a plane to Oslo, from there I'll have an eight-hour long train ride through the mountains of Norway all the way to Bergen. For a month long we’ll all be surrounded by Norwegian culture and language, to learn and have lots of fun. I am extremely excited because Bergen is pretty beautiful if you ask me. I can’t wait to meet all these geeks from all over the world who love Norway as much as I do.

Anyway, here’s some pictures from my analogue camera:





Look, Amsterdam!:





Digital camera:





These were made with my new Olympus Trip 35 I bought on King's Day:









Right, bit of a post filled with pictures. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm going to go stress over this exam now and then pack for Bergen. I'll vlog it all so expect to see that soon!

Song of the month: Bright Whites - Kishi Bashi





I wish you the best day ever and speak to you soon!

Love,
Mia

1 comment:

  1. You always take such amazing pictures. Have a safe trip over to the land of midnight sun, darling ♡ :)

    ReplyDelete