Sunday, September 27, 2015

So I guess I'm back

Hello everyone!

I guess I'm back? I've really missed writing this blog and I've been meaning to return for a while now. It's just a tiny bit weird every time I try to pick it up again and find myself slacking, only to return a year later. I've got tons of ideas, though, so I'm confident I'll keep it up for a while this time!


It's been a while (a year actually..) so let's start with, how am I doing? I'm actually doing pretty well, thanks! I had a really really great summer. I was planning on absolutely making the most of it and I'm confident I did that. I vlogged a good chunk of it, check out my videos! It might make you a bit nostalgic about summer though...














It would be so great if you'd subscribe to my YouTube channel! I've got really exciting plans for the near future. You'll hear more about that soon!

I'd like to pick up this blog again, with the usual stuff. I've got some things planned for the autumn vibes I'm definitely feeling right now and I'm excited to share them with you. It'll be the usual random mix of things such as music, films, books, fashion.. 

In short: I'm back and I'm excited!

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I'm excited to be back,

Love,
Mia

PS: You're welcome to follow me on Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment