Sunday, December 2, 2012

Jars Of Clay Christmas

Hey internet!

It's finally December! Now I don't feel guilty about posting christmas songs anymore!
I am extremely excited for Christmas and I've been counting down for a while now.

Today I'd like you to hear my favourite songs from the Christmas album Christmas Songs by Jars of Clay.

My absolute favourite is Little Drummer Boy. It's a well-known song, but this version touched me the very first time I heard it, and it still does.


A song that has been written by Jars of Clay themselves is Love Came Down At Christmas and it's a lovely song with beautiful lyrics. The video is also very cute:


I hope you have a wonderful time awaiting Christmas!

Love,
Mia

PS: Check out this Doctor Who Adventure Calendar by the BBC, it's so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment