Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Summer Morning

In my last post I did not include a 'song of the week' area.
Now you might think 'She forgot!!!'.

Well, let me tell you!!!!!! I did.

Sorry!! But I did make an 8Tracks mix last week. I apoligize for forgetting my song of the week, here's 14 songs of the week!

Listen to it here!

Tracklist:
Sigur Rós - Góðan Daginn
Sigur Rós - Ágætis Byrjun
Family of the Year - Hero
The Republic Tigers - Buildings & Mountains
Seabear - I'll Build You a Fire
Cassettes Won't Listen - Freeze and Explode
Hey Rosetta - Red Heart
Death Cab For Cutie - Brothers on a Hotel Bed
Tame Impala - Feels Like We Only Go Backwards
Sin Fang - Loose Your Heart and It's Found
Seabear - Arms
Pascal Pinon - I Wrote a Song
Sin Fang - Look at the Light
Ólafur Arnalds - Gleypa Okkur


I hope you enjoy it,

Love,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment